Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Japanese weather.

About 3 weeks ago, I was complaining because I was literally sweating through the little amount of thin clothing that I had on. Now, I'm whining because it's freezing and I've already had to bust out the winter coat for at night, when 3 weeks ago it was still a balmy 80 degrees after the sun went down.

So, I've encountered that Japan does not have fall. They call it fall, but it literally goes from sweaty, sticky summer to hoodies, fleece jammie pants, always wearing socks and/or slippers in the house (wooden floors get ice cold really fast!) and wool peacoats at nighttime. During the day it's not so bad when the sun is shining, but it's been raining the past few days and it's just cold and dreary and miserable.

I wore my peacoat all day today and didn't sweat. Ayyyeeeee. I have to turn the heaters on in the house. 3 weeks ago, it was air conditioning. I didn't even get that fun "I get to save money because the weather is nice enough without the a/c or the heat" period of weather.

To add the icing on the cake, I'm sick as all get out right now. Drastic weather changes will do that to you! Guhhhh. I want fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment